[PyrNet-L] Has anyone seen this magazine?

   I just read a short review on THE BARK and was curious if anyone has seen
   this yet and could let us know what they thought of it.

   To quote from the review I read: "THE BARK is a Berkeley-based quarterly
   featuring dog-oriented poems, cartoons, essays, and fiction.
    ...  Writers and journalists such as Ian Shoales and Cynthia Heimel
   contribute stories, as do animal behaviorists and researchers."

   I haven't seen this magazine in the stores yet and wondered if it was worth
   the effort to track down.

   Thanks in advance,

   Steven Slusser
   Peoria, IL