Re: [PyrNet-L] Help with problem

In a message dated 04/15/2000 10:53:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

<<  need some advice on a rather embarrassing problem.  My male pyr is really
bad about sniffing us and guests (and people we meet on the street) in
inappropriate places.  We've tried a very stern "no!" and now have moved on
swatting him.  >>
    Good luck --- Goosing people is my dogs -- all my Pyrenees' favorite
thing to do!! I have found the only way to keep from being goosed is to hold
their noses-- believe me I have tried.
Pam
Tx Great Pyrenees Rescue