Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pyrs. and Bluebonnets.

----- Original Message -----
From: <clhenke@juno.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 2:01 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Re: Pyrs. and Bluebonnets.

> This weekend is bluebonnet festival in Ennis, the town is loaded with
> craft booths, sidewalk sales, a small carnival, etc.  Kendra and I took
> the four Pyrs. into town to get some socializing. Mobbed and
> crowded, endless petting, people fell in love with them, and the dogs
> gloried in the attention.  Need something at least to pass
> on for rescue group numbers, as I was really pushing rescue Had a
> great morning, and am really proud of them.  Just wanted to remind
> everyone to hug their big fur kids as these guys are truly special!!
> Cindy.

**Smile** Good for you Cindy! Rescue needs all the good PR it can get! And
if your furkids are anything like mine, they no doubt had a wonderful time!
I too took my Beau with us last weekend to the festival on base to mark the
100th anniversary of the submarine service in the Navy. We were mobbed by
people wanting to see, and pet, and make over our big boy. I eventually had
to hand Beau off to his daddy to go to the classic car show so I could take
our five year old on some of the rides. Needless to say we all had a great
time and Beau ate up the attention! I am beginning to think he may be a pyr/
attention hound mix. <VBG>!
Marie McFarland and Beau