[PyrNet-L] Re: Pyrs. and Bluebonnets.

This weekend is bluebonnet festival in Ennis, the town is loaded with
craft booths, sidewalk sales, a small carnival, etc.  Kendra and I took
the four Pyrs. into town to get some socializing.  Been a little lax on
it lately with so many things going on.  Ranger is the only one that
doesn't like to go for rides.  Kendra opened her hatch back and the girls
went flying in, we had to drag and heave " fat boy" up and in.  Little
concerned as even early with cooler morning temps the town was busy.
Just want to "brag" on how good the fluffy white kids were.  Mobbed and
crowded, endless petting, people fell in love with them, and the dogs
gloried in the attention.  People marveled at how four dogs of this size
could maneuver around booths, people, etc.  They stood, sat, and
eventually laid down when the crowds and conversations about them became
too long.  I joked about needing an info sheet.  Breed, history, what
they eat, all four of them in a house???  Need something at least to pass
on for rescue group numbers, as I was really pushing rescue.  It was a
wonderful morning, they were incredible  at representing the breed.  May
not be show quality, but wonderful social personalities, and my dogs are
always kept well groomed, Silver and Kemosabi have tail hairs that lays
out on the ground when relaxed.  All have bright sparking eyes that are
filled with joy and delight at the world, and happy smiling faces.  Had a
great morning, and am really proud of them.  Just wanted to remind
everyone to hug their big fur kids as these guys are truly special!!
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas