Re(2): [PyrNet-L] GPCA bulletin

I want to second everything Darrell and Gerry said about the GPCA
magazine--particularly the "drop everything and read it" when it arrives.
If Peg and I are both home, we have agreed to look through it together at
the pictures at least, before one of us gets it first for more intensive
reading!  Darrell, you're doing a fantastic job of keeping the magazine
relevant to so many different readers--the health issues, general interest
articles, club news, pictures, rescue stories, there's something there for
everyone. We always have some discussion each year about whether or not to
renew most of our magazine and other subscriptions, but not the GPCA
Bulletin!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose