Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA bulletin

<<While I realise not everyone is on-line, has the notion been
considered of
> putting the bulletin on-line?  For those of us that use the computer
> extensively, it might be an option.  We could download and print it off --
> saving the printing cost and postage, plus saving a tree at the same time.>>

I'm pretty sure this has not been considered yet, but it could perhaps
be accomplished with a subscription/password site or via e-mail. I do
think this sort of thing may be the wave of the publishing future
though, as the number of people online continues to increase. And the
cost savings could be considerable.

One of the local Pyr clubs already does its newletter via e-mail. I
think it's a great idea for a tight budget.

I don't imagine print shops are too fond of the idea though *s*.

Darrell Goolsbee
Editor, GPCA Bulletin