Re: [PyrNet-L] GPCA bulletin

In a message dated 4/26/00 2:26:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dgg@star-telegram.com writes:

<< The GPCA has increased the budget for the Bulletin enough to cover the
 basic printing improvements we needed >>
While I realise not everyone is on-line, has the notion been considered of
putting the bulletin on-line?  For those of us that use the computer
extensively, it might be an option.  We could download and print it off --
saving the printing cost and postage, plus saving a tree at the same time.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC