[PyrNet-L] Re:Goat day at Clemson

In a message dated 4/26/00 10:57:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

>  buying public >>
>  For the past two years, we've been asked to bring our pyrs to a "Goat
Field
>  Day" at Clemson University.  The dairy and meat goat associations put this
>  event on, and they also invite owners of LGDs and herding dogs to
>  participate.  Last year, in particular, David and I stressed the
importance
>  of spay/neuter, making sure this dog is really for you, finding a
> responsible
>  breeder, among other topics.  Hopefully some of the folks took it to
heart.

>  Like you said -- if you have one receptive person, it's a good day!
>
>  Robyn
>  dancingpyr@aol.com
>  Taylors, SC

Robin,
      Please, please let me know when goat day is as I would love to go!  I
have two pygmy goats and would love to see that.  Also, I would love to
subscribe to that Pyr bulletin put out by the club.  I have a veterinary
Merck manual and my 32 year old daughter is a vet tech, but want to learn all
I can.  I subscribe to a potbelly pig magazine put on by members of the Herd
club in NJ and have learned so many health and behavior essential things from
that connection.  If the Pyr folks have something similar to share I would
love to subscribe to it.

Linda in SC
Nigey, Maggie, Kelly, Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye, Annie, Spikey and the birds
 <A HREF="http://home.talkcity.com/members/3743/norjet/profile.html">Profile
on Norjet</A>
ICQ#63047454
AIM: RoyalExcellency1