Re: [PyrNet-L] Favorite toys?

In a message dated 4/27/00 8:50:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tmseller@gateway.net writes:

<< However, she isn't able to do that with our newest toy.  I just got a new
laser pointer
 and Bonnie will spend 10-15 minutes chasing it around the room, trying to
catch the
 point of light.  Definitely cheap entertainment for me!  Of course we make
sure it doesn't
 get pointed at her eyes, but other than that, she loves chasing the light.

We have a cat that loves to chase the light from a flashlight!  Would keep
her entertained for quite a while.  As for toys -- our guys aren't much on
toys.  Now they DO like their cow hooves.  This morning I counted 9 hooves
scattered around the living room floor, plus another two in the sun room.
This seems to be good for their teeth/gums and gives them something to occupy
their time.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC