[PyrNet-L] physical activity

Bit too much I think Sherri for a young puppy at the moment.  These bursts
of speed at home are different as Robyn says to road walking exercise.  Too
much stress too soon on those young growing joints wont do her any favours.
Best to slowly build up the exercise first before you think of running with
her.  Good to get that hernia op done young and glad she has recovered well.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/