Re: [PyrNet-L] I just have to share this!!

>Have you not been tempted Susan to take a quick photo of yourself??
Oh, Lord, no Jann.  Especially not in the a.m.  Winter attire is quite
decent, flannel jams.  Spring attire moves into men's t-shirts.  By summer
in the desert with only fans for cooling, the morning attire is quite a bit
less.  (grin)  Such an attire is quite hazardous as this morning's romp with
my year old sheepdog proved.  I'll gladly share nature's bounty with you,
Jan.  There is life beyond E cup.

Sorry the shorts are gone for the season.
As for the fancy electronics, my hard drive is sounding like a diva warming
up for her aria.  Since my system is about 9 years old, I think it's time
for upgrading, but the wants and reality are still far apart.   Camera atop
the machine is NOT on my list.

Off to Adopt-a-thon with my male Pyr Sam.  He'll charm the socks off
everyone and will quickly answer the usual questions:  Do they shed?  (I'm
wearing dark blue and will show them the fuzz)  Do they drool? (I'm taking
several towels)