[PyrNet-L] Counting my blessings!

Hi,

I wrote a few weeks ago about BoyDog greeting friends, family, and strangers
on the street by giving them a rude sniff ... you know.  Well, yesterday I
went to visit a friend that I had not seen in awhile.  She's got four dogs:
2 female cockers, and a female shepherd and male dobie that were her
husbands before they got married.  The dogs were overjoyed to have visitors
and showed it by jumping up on me.  The dobie jumped and snapped in my face,
grazing my nose, and then landing on the tops of my feet with his long toe
nails.  Each of the little cockers were jumping so high that I received nips
on my elbows.  I was nipped on the hands as well.  My dress and hose are
ruined.  Today I have tiny toenail shaped bruises on the tops of my feet.
My wrist is grazed and I have tooth sized/shaped bruises on my elbow.  The
dogs weren't being aggressive, they were very excited.  Even so ... if
sniffing peoples' rears is the worst thing my dog does, I have nothing to
complain about!!  I came home (bruised and shredded) appreciating my dogs
even more.

Kim