[PyrNet-L] physical activity

Yes Dumpling's tail will plume out as she grows Sherri. Our little guy here
at 6 months is just starting to get a nice tail so it can take a while.
Markings do tend to fade as they grow but on the rare occasion I have seen
them darken too.  Her ears may  stay dark at the tips.  Probably best for
Dumpling to be safe in her crate while you are not there or in some secure
area anyway. It's a trusting owner who gives a puppy the run of the house
while absent!! She could probably stay out more when you are home and she's
under supervision. Puppies need their rest after expending those great
bursts of energy we see!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/