Re(2): [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Bo is coming home, tonight. hee hee

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>But Bo? What a
>Mama's boy! First class wuss! Interesting though, he's my most
>aloof when it comes to getting and wanting attention.
Paddington is exactly the same. He's been momma's boy since he first came
to us, and knows without a doubt that the sun rises and sets with him as
far as we're concerned--doesn't need a lot of smooching to reaffirm it!
But he starts whimpering when we pull up outside the groomer's, even, and
this despite the fact that he adores our groomer and will spend half his
day there sitting in her lap licking her face! Same thing with the vet,
until we started using the Traveling Vet, who comes to the house! Shy
little Ivy Rose, on the other hand, is a stoic like her momma.--and likes
nothing better than to snuggle as close as she can get for as long as
you'll pet her.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose