Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Bo is coming home, tonight. hee hee

They sure are big babies! I learned, after Bo, to help my Pyrs be
a little more independent. When Chelsea was in for her spay, she
was quiet as a churchmouse. Molly, same thing. But Bo? What a
Mama's boy! First class wuss! Interesting though, he's my most
aloof when it comes to getting and wanting attention. The girls
are a constant pain about getting pets. Perhaps Bo is just not
comfortable leaving his Mama "unprotected". Lord knows, two 94
LB. Pyr bitches are certainly not capable of protecting me! LOL

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com