[PyrNet-L] RESCUE: Great Pyrs in Dallas A/C kill shelter

These dogs will be put down tomorrow --

This is a list of dogs for today. If you are out of the area, call me if you
need assistance with transport. I can take animals as far as about an hour
and a half in any direction, 214.324.4431 (h), 972.897.0555 (cell). If you
are interested in any animal, call first thing in the morning. They start
killing at about 9:00.

Enid

8414 Forney Rd.
214.670.8226
8 - 5: Monday - Saturday
8 - 6: Wednesday

Cage #

THURSDAY

31: Great Pyr X, great personality, big fluffy guy, sweet boy!

SATURDAY/SUNDAY

46: Great Pyr, m, calm, sad