Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Breaks In.

Yes, Cindy, we all keep trying and doing the best we can to help
in whatever capacity we're able. And hopefully, we don't actually
act on the feelings we have about puppy mill owners,
irresponsible breeders, etc. I've said this a thousand times, but
it's a good thing I'm not God or there'd be a LOT more people
going to hell. Starting with those that abuse children and
animals!

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com