Re: [PyrNet-L]Bo's Recovery (was Have to share this)

Bo's a might stiff and sore and a bit confused as to "where the
boys are." (thinking of making that his theme song! LOL) Spoke to
my Vet when I worked there today and found out he did not lose a
tooth, but did have a gingivectomy. (wasn't on the bill so how
would I know?) I guess it really helps to have a great
relationship with your Vet, not to mention the fact I've been
using them as my Vets for darn close to 21 years! He's a huge
guy, 6 foot 7 or 8 with a great big heart. He's done a lot of
work on our Rescue's very cheap. He, and his wife, are what I'll
miss most when I move away from here.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com