Re: [PyrNet-L] Dog Breaks In.

Cindy, me thinks that "sucker" must be written across your
forehead in capital letters, in dogspeak! (or would that be
dogspell or dogwrite?) Anyway, congrats on the new addition and I
bet she looks lovely with all those white Pyrs! Hey, now you'll
have multicolored dustbunnies!! Always look at the bright side!
:-) (BTW I have "sucker" written on my forehead too!)

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com