[PyrNet-L] Re: pyrnet-l 2 dogs instead of 1

Hi,
    I read your post about Pal and Buddy.  I have a 22 animal household here
on one acre.  I recently got a Pyr rescue, a three year old female, and she
is doing fine with all my pets.  The only one I have not put together with
her is my pot belly pig as he is so territorial and I don't want him to
charge her.  I am letting them get to know each other through a gated area in
the house as well as the yard.  I have my kitchen gated and when the pig is
in I put my Pyr, Gracie, in the kitchen.  Nigey, my two year old pig, likes
to sleep in the bottom of my bedroom closet, so I close the door and Gracie
gets time out of the kitchen and in the front yard.  My Beagle and ESS love
her!  They are playing nice together already, I have had her here since April
30th.  She is a beauty inside and out.  So gentle and well trained.  When you
pet her she bows.  She is my dream dog and I waited a long, long time for
her.  She was in rescue for 8 months!  My three cats love her too, but still
look a little scared at her.  No one is hiding though.  I let her run with my
pygmy goats in the back yard and she loves them (more than they love her, hee
hee)  I can tell she knows this is her forever home.  I don't know what I did
without her.  I was going to wait until I was done building her website to
announce her, but that will be a couple of weeks or so away.  She is even
good with our baby chickens.  I tell her all the animals are hers.  I just do
introducing slowly, give them space, and everyone has their own eating area.
So far everything has been great.

Linda in SC
Nigey(PBP)
 Grace, Maggie, Kelly (dog girls)