Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: introduction of Wolves into Yellowstone

In a message dated 5/12/00 3:07:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dsmith@iolinc.net writes:

<<  Doesn't this say that we or whoever these Pyrs are coming from have
slowly been breeding them (here) to handle dogs, coyotes and bear....but not
their age old foe who didn't used to be quite as agile as our Pyrs!?. >>

Not sure about this.  See Darrell's post as he makes a point.  Are the wolves
in Europe especially the Pyrenees the same variety and size?

Joe