No Subject

I'm sure my fellow pyr lovers will understand the following:

Elbee, my 2-1/2 yo male, is usually quite well behaved.  Doesn't steal things, doesn't chew, an all around good boy.  The other night my husband and I were in the living room eating our tacos.  On the kitchen counter were 4 separate bowls, one with meat, one with cheese, one with onions, one tomatoes.  All of a sudden, Elbee comes running into the living room, lays down and pretends to sleep.  Going into the kitchen for more taco refills, we noticed something was different.  Every bit of cheese was gone.  Nothing else was touched, including the meat.  But there wasn't a morsel of cheese anywhere.  Never heard him put his feet on the counter, never heard his big mouth "slurping".  Very very quiet he was, and then to come back into the living room and fall "asleep".  Little (well actually, big) brat!  Who needs kids when you have an "innocent" pyr with those big dark eyes??!!

Darlene and Elbee