Re: [PyrNet-L] A Nasty Encounter

I'd really like to thank everybody for their support this weekend.  I
know that there isn't a whole lot we can do to stop people like that, and
as Cindy pointed out, it's becoming all too common.  I will, in the
future, be a whole lot more careful about where and when we are walking.
Normally that area is pretty safe and we walk there after supper at least
once a week.  After dark and until 11 pm, one or more village police are
always around.  This was the first time I had gone down town after 11,
and it will probably be the last!  We've come to terms with the
neighborhood dogs.  Only a few of them are loose, and with only one
exception their people are always out with them and get them under
control as soon as they see us coming.   I get bored walking the same
area all the time, though, and try to vary it.  Like I said, I'll just
have to be more careful.  Thanks again!

Jeanne Bravin
GypsyunLTD@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!