Re: [PyrNet-L] A Nasty Encounter(long response)

----- Original Message -----
From: <PyrsR2Neat@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2000 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] A Nasty Encounter(long response)

> The last day we were there, a family with two dobermans and a husky
crossed
> with a wolf pulled in two sites down from us.  As the man was looking at
sites
> he started to pull into the site directly across from us.  Then he saw
Shiloh
> and made a comment: "I don't think we'll pull in here, don't want to be by
> vicious dog Needless to say I was glad to be leaving as I didn't want to
> see what would have happened if any of the dogs had gotten loose.
>
> I guess what I'm trying to say is that if a person cannot control their
dog
> and be considerate or other people, try as best you can to get out of that
> situation.
> Jean in Louisiana

Isn't it amazing? This man saw a large breed dog and immediately assumed it
was a vicious dog? IDIOTS!!!!! His dogs probably had far more potential for
viciousness than a pry. These kind of people make me want to grab them by
the lapels and smack the daylights out of them! I must say you showed
admirable restraint for not taking them to task for their stupidity.
Marie McFarland and Beau