[PyrNet-L] My dog the criminal

You may have noticed if she'd had a sack of dog biscuits but a hoof unless
it was attached to a leg, no.  I'm sure she didn't mean to do it but she's
going to have to be taught this is not acceptable behaviour for a Pyr in
public. Okay to thieve at home but not out.  Take her back and show her how
you pay for a hoof or even better give her the money and she can pay
herself. That way she will understand the value of things and not be light
pawed (jawed)  in the future.  With the retentive memory of a Pyr I am sure
she has forgotten by now what she should be apologising for Kim so forget
that idea. Isn't she clever!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/