Re: [PyrNet-L] My Dog the Criminal

On 17 May 00, at 8:09, Dancingpyr@aol.com wrote:

> And who says we who have Pyrs and no kids are missing out -- this sounds
> just like having children to me.

Yeah, but we have the best of the deal, no tantrums when we say, no
you can't have that toy, you can have this one.  I always lead Zakie
up to the best toys with the nicest squeekies.  He picks his toys
according to the noise he likes the best.  BTW, I squeeze the toys,
can you imagine a Petsmart full of pyr slimed toys? LOL!  Zak really
is fun to take shopping, but like most men, there are times when he
just does not want to shop, his adoring public gets in the way.
Several years ago a friend and I arranged to meet at Petsmart.  She
said she knew when we walked in, there was a mild roar, " Oh look at
that dog"!  Hmmm, it's so much fun to take our guys shopping, can't
wait for the Petsmart to open in Santa Fe so we don't have to drive
140 miles to shop. <grin>.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico