Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Gracie and other stuff

This is Pen....I have two Pyrs, Isis and Jupiter....In the last few months
I've been studying aromatherapy/use of essential oils...have doctored myself
and my children  and my dogs with them. These are safe to use on animals.
Two weeks ago my daughter (14) had sore throat and  bad ear ache after a
flu.....I used simple blend from recipe...just drops put on cotton ball
loosely in ear.... pain was gone within an hour as long as the cotton was in
place...she used this for three days....ear infection cleared up without
antibiotics...she is fine. I realise that yeast infection is different
but....essential oils seem to be useful for nearly everything. Most are
antisceptic...some antifungal, antibiotic, antiviral and ...so far there is
no virus that has developed immunity to the oils..  ....The EOs were how
people used to cure disease or keep from catching them for thousands of
years ...the Egyptians left written recipes for everything from tummy ache
to wrinkle cream. And they are just the *first* ones to write recipes down.
During the Black Death that began in Italy in the early 14th century the
only people who didn't drop dead like 1/3 to 1/2 of the population....were
the perfumers..who were handling essential oils daily...on skin, breathing
them... There is research being done in France and England now...on
theraputic use of EOs.
     There is a list online where ppl can write in questions on which oils
to use for diff. problems...someone will answer.
    You just need to know which essential oils to use and in what
combination/quantity...qualtity is always minute. some EOs calm and ease
stress...(some gentle enough for babies and diluted in a carrier oil...like
olive oil)....and these can be just rubbed onto feet or skin....often just
breathing them helps alot because inhalation is the fastest way to get the
oils into the blood stream. Some ease pain....some stop itching and pain of
skin irritation. Almost always are used very diluted....like 2-5 drops per
tsp. for adults.
    I wouldn't butt in here but.... you might find a good way to at least
make Gracie more comfortable....and maybe really help  the primary problem
quickly and safely. If you want the Net addy for that list post me and I'll
send it. I have a couple of books with chapters with recipes for animal
ailments but don't know about yeast....pretty sure there is info about
people yeast infections though..
    I can look to see if there is a gentle oil for ears that is also good
for yeast infections. So sorry for Gracie. But that list has very
knowledgable people on it and could give both of you some peace of body and
mind.
Pen