Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: New President of the RACP

In a message dated 5/19/00 11:47:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
adyment@netcom.ca writes:

<< I read with interest that Alaine Pecoult is the new president of the RACP.
 Does M.Pecoult come to North America to judge very often?
 I would be very interested to show under him, should he judge over here. >>

I don't think he has been over in a few years and I don't thank he has any
assignments scheduled.  He did do the Canadian National a few years ago,
maybe as many as 10?

Joe