Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Gracie girl

----- Original Message -----
From: <Norjet@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 8:46 AM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Re: Gracie girl

> Wow Marie!! I just put two and two together and it adds up .........You
were
> the person that took her from Lois and into Georgia!  I can never thank
you
> enough,  I will have to get the photo's and
> get them on a website pronto so you can see her.  I will send you one
offlist
> now, Marie, she is a beauty She
> is some better than she was, slept all night and my husband got her to eat
> little this morning.  >
> Linda in SC
> Nigey(PBP)
>  Grace, Maggie, Kelly (dog girls)
> Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye(cats)
>  Annie& Spikey (goats)
> and the birds

Believe me Linda the pleasure of Gracie's company was more than enough
incentive to help her home to you. She was such a good girl on the way up.
Parked herself right next to my five year old son's seat and charmed him
into petting her the whole way up to Savannah! He didn't want to give her up
to the next driver! LOL! Such a darling girl! I am glad she is so happy in
her new home. Goodness know she deserves her happiness after all the sweet
thing has been through. My Beau came from the same rescue as Grace. And he
was in rescue for a long time too due to problems with separation anxiety
that he has almost completely overcome and a heart murmur that would have
made him very difficult to place. So I adopted him. And haven't regretted it
for one moment! He is the worlds most perfect pyr, at least I think so!
**Smile** Please let me know how she continues to do. And I so look forward
to getting pictures!
Marie McFarland and Beau