Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Vet Appt Today & Misc./Biospot

Catherine, I have no personal experience with Bio Spot or
Frontline, so I can only relate what I've been told by others. I
know someone that has used both Bio Spot and Frontline. She told
me that as far as both fleas and ticks go Frontline wins hands
down. Since we don't have ticks here, all my dogs get for flea
control is 3000 mgs. a day of garlic oil via 3 small capsules in
their food, and I have no flea problems at all.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com