Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:flea prevention

I've been using Frontline and one of my pyrs is 120lbs.  I did find a tick
on her a couple of weeks ago so now I'm applying the Frontline every month
instead of every three months.  It is pricey; six applications (three
month's worth for two pyrs) cost $80.00.  But my vet runs a special ... if
you buy six applications, he throws in a seventh FREE OF CHARGE ...
wooo-hooo!

Kim