[PyrNet-L] Re:flea prevention

In a message dated 5/19/00 8:58:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pyrnet-l-owner@pyrnet.org writes:

<< Everybody's right.  Advantage does nothing to ticks.  Frontline will
 > kill ticks.  Talk to your vet about getting Frontline instead.

 How about "bio spot"?  Does anyone have any good experience with it?  It
 seems to be less expensive, and the ads say that it kills ticks, too.

 Any thoughts?  Thanks. >>

My experience:

Bio spot did not do anything for my dogs.  Be careful with fFontline -- my
vet told me it is only effective for dogs up to 100 lbs I think (if that
much).  And it is not as though you can just double the dose for bigger dogs.

Elisa