[PyrNet-L] Looking for adult female or puppy for sale in NM

Hi:  Does anyone out there have or know of an adult female or puppy for
sale in the state of  New Mexico.  There's plenty of them in other
states but it would be nicer if we didn't have to drive a 1000 miles to
get another one.  If there's only puppies it would be best for everyone
if I got her now while my current monster is still a puppy.  Thanks,
Inga at llamamama@netzero.net