Re: [PyrNet-L] Chewing on feet

Mike&Lynda-
    One of my Pyr's does this, but pretty much year-round. She does it more
after she has had a treat. I think it's because she is trying to get the last
little bits of flavor off of her paws (kind of like licking an ice cream
bowl). Anyway, this annoys me because after awhile their white fur will start
to turn red from their own saliva. This may not bother you, but I spray
bitter apple on Zuni's feet to keep her from doing it. She hates that stuff
and runs when she sees the bottle. I think she likes sucking her thumbs!

-Emily Hainsworth
D3melza@aol.com