[PyrNet-L] CHAT, EVENTS: Latest Report: World Committee G/PMD

Attached below is the latest on the Pyrenean World Conference/World
Committee.

Time is getting closer folks!!! :-)

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au
visit my webpage at http://members.dynamite.com.au/espinay/index.htm

Dear Pyr-Lover,

We are seeking your input for the following:

PROPOSED TASKS FOR ELECTED WORLD COMMITTEE G/PMD

1. To be responsible for selecting/approval of HOSTS for future WORLD
CONFERENCES

2. To carry out/follow up resolutions derived from World Conference
meetings.

3. To inform Pyr-lovers (by means of a Progress report) listed on Conference
Email address book.

4.  To continue/ compile & publish a HONOR ROLL of Pyr-lovers/Breeders
(World wide) who have given continuous devoted service to our breed.

Any input relating to the above is most welcome, but must be lodged before
closing date of Conference Agenda, which is the1st July 2000.

Also we are still waiting for nomination for World Committee from several
countries ? ; each country to provide two delegates.

GREETINGS

PRESIDENT & COMMITTEE PMDC of VICTORIA INC.
HOST FOR THE 2000 WORLD CONFERENCE

Visit our Websites:
World Conference URL: http://www.padache.com.au/kaynine/pyrclub.htm

http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/andorra/page6.html