[PyrNet-L] babies

Yes Kelley I am sure "the recipe" will work but don't slap it on the
puppies, drink it yourself!! After a few glasses you will see that dark
colour I know this. My Frankie has the most perfect soft gray over his eyes
and ears at 2 years so that should stay I hope. He was a dark puppy. His
sister went darker as she got older and it's lovely with the very white
coats they have inherited.  Neither Mum or Dad were coloured much but the
Grandads' on both sides carried (still have it at 8 an 11) the darker head
colouring.   Okay time for another drink Kelley!!
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/ send a Pyr Posty
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/