Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:flea prevention

Brewer's yeast can cause allergies in some dogs so be watchful
for them. Generally it causes a skin condition of some type. I've
never had any problems with Brewer's yeast but do know of a few
people who have. On a side note, I have a friend who has had some
trouble with panosteitis. Since she's been giving Brewer's yeast
to her dogs she's not had any more problems with pano!
Interesting...

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com