[pyrnet] Dirty Pyrs

lochsloy@eagnet.com writes:

<< I have learned not to
 pick him up until he is completely dry or what a mess the minute he gets out
 of the van >>

After bathing one of ours, I then turn the blow dryer on them.  We have one
of the animal models, and this gets a lot of the water off them.  Because I
usually get tired before they get dry, I put them in the crate that has the
carpet in the bottom.  It keeps them "clean", lets them air dry a bit, and
then I go back to finish the job.  Otherwise it would definitely be an
exercise in futility :-)

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC