Re: [pyrnet] Behaviour issues

In a message dated 6/11/00 6:02:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

>  No you did not come across like that Katie but every option needs to be
>  explored and you are aware of your situation  and what safeguards to put in
>  place while the problem is being resolved. Good luck.

Thanks Jan :-)

And thanks to all for the good ideas. I certainly do not take any particular
pleasure in Tessa's extreme attachment to me. I think it's unhealthy for her
and other people find it downright bizarre. But it is a fact so I thought I
should mention it.

I don't think she sees my kids as "lesser" as much as annoying to a grumpy
old lady like herself. They do walk her and pet her and give her her
biscuits. The times she has been aggressive, it's almost like she snapped --
it wasn't her normal personality she was exhibiting at those times.

Leo, my Pyr,  is sweet and affectionate with everyone in the family.

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html