Re: [pyrnet] behavior issues

Astute observation, Cindy.  It breaks my heart that humans have so
little respect for the value of, and right to life for creatures other
than themselves.  The owner of the dog in question doesn't even know if
the "injury" was an accident or not.  I wouldn't want my fate determined
by the reasoning of this decision.  Fortunately for people who are on
trial, there's a panel of 12 making life and death decisions and even
those decisiona can be appealed or overriden when common sense has taken
a permanent vacation.
The world can't stop, mountainlions, coyotes, dogs and cats, etc., etc.,
etc., shouldn't  be slaughtered the way they have been just because
there are children in this world or foolhardy (scratch that) ignorant
humans who jog alone in posted mountainlion areas or humans with
allergies to pollen and dander.   All like minded people who can't use
their "superior" intelligence to live in harmony with the world as it
is,  should get together and move to an area with no animals or plant
life.  The problem there is that life in outerspace hasn't been achieved
yet.
Murder's and psycho's who are given the justice of a trial and aren't
sentenced to death are "rehabilitated" and set free every day. What's
wrong with this picture?  Inga