Re: [pyrnet] behavior issues

Inga, You understand where I am coming from exactly.  I am still trying
to figure out how Katies question about what can be done with the 9 year
old female, knocking a child over, or growling, can be handled.  Then we
jump to putting the dog down as the answer ( rather than understanding
why the dog is doing this ), and then we are off to putting other dogs
down.  As you say, there is a big difference between a tooth and a nail.
As far as that goes, teeth incidents can be accidental too.  I don't
consider snagging by tooth the same as biting either.  Somehow, it just
seems all to easy.  It is like the animals never have a right to an "off
day", they have to behave "Just as we dictate".  I'm like you, it isn't
that simple, and since we are the ones that don't communicate well with
them, we owe them a good hard look to see what really is happening.
Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas