Re: [pyrnet] behavior issues

In a message dated 6/12/00 6:22:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
llamamama@netzero.net writes:

<< The world can't stop, mountainlions, coyotes, dogs and cats, etc., etc.,
 etc., shouldn't  be slaughtered the way they have been just because
 there are children in this world or foolhardy (scratch that) ignorant
 humans who jog alone in posted mountainlion areas or humans with
 allergies to pollen and dander.   All like minded people who can't use
 their "superior" intelligence to live in harmony with the world as it
 is,  should get together and move to an area with no animals or plant
 life.  The problem there is that life in outerspace hasn't been achieved
 yet.
 Murder's and psycho's who are given the justice of a trial and aren't
 sentenced to death are "rehabilitated" and set free every day. What's
 wrong with this picture?  Inga >>

Huh?????

Silly me I thought the discussion was on unprovoked bites and attacks by our
trusted pet dogs against family including children or unsuspecting strangers
being friendly and doing things like petting, etc.

Joe