Re: [pyrnet] barking at horses?

Yes, I have a brood farm across the street and there are always at least 3
mares out front.  Dogs do learn to ignore the "big dogs" across the
street--except when the horses start kicking up their heels, er, hoofs.  If
the horses get frisky, the dogs start barking, "What's going on over
there??!!"  On other properties we pass on our walks, the dogs will ignore
horses they have seen before, but if a new horse is near the fence--that's
to be investigated.
susan