Re: [pyrnet] behavior issues

Inga, I know what you mean, in this group I have found that they "own
their" animals, and all but a few make that quite clear.  It is a good
point for why many are seeking, to eliminate "ownership" and change to "
guardianship ", in the care of the animals.  It allows the animals some
rights.  I am all for it!

There are other people who agree with you, and understand what you are
getting at.  Often you will get letters just to your E-mail showing
support, where they won't say anything on the list.  If your getting
upset, your best bet is to just let it go.  Your right, you do feel like
your butting your head at times.  Of course every so often, I find a
light that goes on, and someone looks at something differently, and
that's a nice feeling.  Kind of like the Alpha attitude that is so
prevalent, but a few will think, "Maybe it isn't really like that"!
Frankly I have found better parents of children among people who are
really connected to animals, than those who simply possess animals.  I
think you understand both better, and learn a deeper respect for other
creatures on this planet!
At any rate, your point is well made, among those who care!  :-)  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka