[pyrnet] behaviour issues

I see as dog aggression stitches in a child's head, stitches in a person's
arm, stitches in a man's crotch with a destruction order coming from the Dog
Control (Govt Agency), all unprovoked attacks, 3 different dogs. All well
cared for, all healthy, all much loved, all euthanased. These dogs were not
ill treated. not provoked and not suitable after these events for rehoming.
On the other hand I have met dogs who have been ill treated, neglected but
still have the wonderful natures and these ones are able to be found a great
new home and that is a wonderful feeling to know the dog is happy and
contented. Could we make people responsible for loving and caring for their
animals like people on this List are then the world would be a better place.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/