[pyrnet] behaviour issues

Glad to hear all is well with Tessa's checkup Katie. You may never know what
has caused these incidents but at least you are aware and as you say as long
as you do your part. Thanks for bringing the subject up. Many of us have
experienced horror situations over the years that have been (are) difficult
to deal with. Those people who haven't been through some of the situations
mentioned(and I hope they never do) may be wondering why these things happen
but we will never have all the answers .
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/