Re: [pyrnet] Kids vs. pets (was behavior issues)

In a message dated 6/12/00 8:53:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

<< If people can bring their noisy, messy,
 misbehaving kids into restaurants, why can't we bring our dogs?  They're
 better behaved, quieter, and in some cases, smell better.  We go down the
 list of all the objections to having dogs in restaurants that we can think
 of and counter them. >>

They do in France and the dogs are better behaved than the humans, small and
large.

Joe