Re: [pyrnet] Kids vs. pets (was behavior issues)

Speaking of McD's.....recently I was picking up a rescue about 200 miles
away.  I had underestimated his size and brought the wrong VeriKennel.  As a
result he was free in the back of the Jeep for the return home.  I went thru
the drivethru at McD's in TorC New Mexico.  No sooner did I roll down the
window than this giant boy dashed across my lap and had his head and
forelegs out the car window heading into the drivethru window.    When I
finally got him back under control, the look on the cashier's face ( and
most of the other cook staff) was one of amusement, disbelief, and relief.
It will be a few years before I dare return.
PS, yes I am looking into putting a barrier behind the front seats.