Re: [pyrnet] kids v dogs

Many years ago, in Ramsgate, England there was a pub that had a "resident"
dog.  Everytime someone played the piano, this dog would "sing" along.  Great
entertainment for the clients.  Many of the pubs allow dogs in their beer
gardens.  We loved hanging out there in the summer, being greeted by all
sorts of pups.  Yes, I do wish they would be more "understanding" about
having dogs in public buildings here in the US.  Guess that's another reason
why I don't go to the mall -- can't take the dogs!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com