Re: [pyrnet] Curious

In a message dated 6/16/00 7:28:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< Maybe Joe would have just been better to let it go, rather than return it
 to the list?  After all, at some point we do have to do just that.     >>

I think you missed the point.  I had been contacted by another who had gotten
blasted from what they said on the list.  They were leaving the list as they
did not want to deal with this.  I am not surprised that there are those that
would like this very poor behavior not brought out to the attention of the
list.  We should be able to respect diverging views without attacking people
(publicly or privately).  The private email are from what appear to be
disturbed people with large amounts of anger that are not having much success
containing the anger.  You can see it somewhat on line, but when they email
you privately you really get a good view.  I hate to have people run off
simply by expressing their opinion and a well behaved list would encourage
healthy discourse and not condone this abusive behavior.  I know that's an
ideal world and we must all have a fair amount of tolerance.  Some of you
know what I am speaking and the others who have so far been fortunate enough
to not get targeted for his abuse will be surprised what you will find when
these people find you as well.

Joe